Monday, November 28, 2011

Mike

I love the way you make me laugh
And when your chin moves when you sing
I love it when you try to dance
And mess up everything

I love the way I try to be mad
When in fact you've done nothing wrong
I even love it when you play
That damn Rihanna song

I love the sound effects you make
And how you're weird like me
I love how we have nothing in common
But you still make me happy

I love it when you talk seriously
And when you get a little rough
I love it how you're like an addiction
I can never get enough

I love it when you show your jealousy
Just a little so I know you care
I love the same crappy shirts you own
And that messy head of hair

I love every imperfection on you
And you you see me for who I am
I love the way we bicker and joke
And this teasing love we cannot plan

I love it when you hold me tight
And never let me predict you
I love the way you keep me guessing
Dammit Mike, I just love you.

**HAHA WHICH MIKE IS IT

No comments:

Post a Comment