Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa.....


My dearest Mr. Santa Clause
I know this year's been mad
But I have my own wishes too
Beginning with your dad

I know he hardly visits us
But something must be said
The man skips 'round with nothing on
And he hates the color red!

And don't even bring up your mother, dear
She drives the elves insane
She's now convinced that everything
Can be cured with a candycane

But then there's talk of living space
The reindeer have gone wack
They think they deserve their very own rooms...
We'll chat when you get back

You promised you'd fix the washer too
Before 'twas Christmas Eve
I guess wishes only come true to those
Who are not married, can you believe

But don't let me bring your night down, love
You know I hate to nag
You'll see this note when all is through
At the bottom of your bag

Just don't forget about the rest of us
Who you'll deal with all your life
I love you darling, see you soon
Sincerely, your loving wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment