Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Hate



I hate the way you look at her
When she walks right past you
I get the back of your polo shirt
She gets the frontal view

I hate the way you gel your hair
With your damn curly Q’s
The way your silky brown locks fall
Makes my heart trip and bruise

I hate your cold swimming pool eyes
And every time you laugh
Your tiny dimples hold your smile
And make my spine collapse

I hate your Burberry cologne
That lingers when you leave
My eyes stay closed with thoughts of you
And makes me weak in the knees

I hate it when you touch my back
When you walk behind me
The way you dance when you’re cooking
And hum while you eat

I hate it when you talk about her
Your love for her you pour
I don’t see how you don’t realize
That I love you more

No comments:

Post a Comment